Your Indelible Impacts on me- poem

Though the thought of separation hunts me,
But your indelible impacts on me keep me glued,
To live behind all the past my cogent goal,
While living my life without a bit of you I aspire;
But the mere feelings of our togetherness,
Remain my main curse of loneliness.
While trying to exit your trail in me,
Tears gush down my eyes like a downpour,
For I know my love for you is true and pure,
For I know my love for you was meant to last,
But, the brutal fate in life seems like a jinx,
Of all hearts, yours I so much cherish!

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Article for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Article with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Article on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Article

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below