A Sore in my Heart- poem

Though you left wishing me the best,
But all you left was a sore in my heart;
One that can neither be healed nor smothered,
Except by letting down your forgiveness;
For that alone could treat my heart,
By letting go the past and all it brought,
While treasuring every moment of the present;
My heart would heal from our togetherness,
For that alone could undo the damage in my heart,
Hidden my feelings cannot be for a seconds,
And no emotion can describe my feelings.
But these cards I'm dealt gave no choice.
No choice I have but to move on and let go,
Wishing you know all my worries without you,
And hoping you see wherever you are;
All the damages you have done to me.

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Article for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Article with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Article on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Article

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below