Love meant to Last- poem

While the earth gently but steadily spun around;
We walked through the days cherishing every moment,
Moment filled with love and passion we spent,
Then, suddenly came a memorable day;
The day you were found not by my side,
The period within which I would need you most,
Was the day you were gone forever,
Even then, not a tear did I weep or cry.
Instead, all alone, I scanned through my memory,
Then, slowly, the day drifted closer,
The day I thought of you And sighed.
How bitter and deep did I sigh! So deep it was.
Pierced my heart became and then, I cried.
I cried for my major dream that slipped away,
For love like ours was meant to last.

Poem By: S.Arewa Olayinka

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Article for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Article with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Article on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Article

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below