With you Alone- poem

Walking through the vacuum of life, in solitude.
So expectant I became as I walked about alone,
For I knew the sun would shine at me so soon;
Then, so suddenly you manifested by my side,
Agreed to walking with me leisurely,
Suddenly, you became the only one I see,
You became my heaven sent in minute,
For surely you were sent down from above;
To put smiles on my face while walking with me,
For me and me alone to cherish and to love,
And, slowly but steadily, my solitude vanished,
While the sun shun at me my loneliness is gone;
Gone with yesterday that never returned!
With you my happiness arrived my heaven sent.
No one else but you I shall love forever!

Poem by: S. Arewa Olayinka

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Article for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Article with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Article on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Article

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below