Promises of Our Love- poem

Though a vision of what life was to be you gave,
To me, you showed the world I was to see;
A world filled with passion and love.
Solemnly, you promised an eternal love;
A promise so promissing you made,
And a love so divine of all love ever made,
Always be there while lending a hand you said,
And none but all you made come to pass.
Indeed! You showed me that you care.
And now that you are nowhere found around,
How else may I appreciate all you have done?
Than to remember you for all time to come,
I would love you for the rest of my life I promise.

-Poem by: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Article for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Article with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Article on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Article

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below