I Wish you Were Here- poem

I wish you were here by my side;
I wish you weren't gone, living me alone,
All the fun and the joy of our togetherness,
None but all vanished like smoke in the air,
None but all disappeared as you are gone.
I pine and cry for you as days drift away,
Hoping that someday you would feel my grief;
Hoping that one day you would wipe off my tears;
And tell me not to cry while you stay by my side,
Hoping that one day you would hear my weep;
And whisper to my ear that you are here for me.

-Poem by: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Article for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Article with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Article on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Article

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below