A Mirage of Love- poem

I have my love rooted in your heart, I thought.
Nobody else could replace me in your heart, I believed,
Lovers meant to be together for all time we were;
Until suddenly, the twilight of our love began;
The period within which I can't hold you,
When kissing you started becoming a mirage,
A mirage of love that may never happen began to glow.
While residing in my heart you go farther away,
Even when I know loving you again is just a mirage;
I'll still be loving you come what may. I promise.

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below