The Moon with which you Arive- poem

I've lived all my life wondering, thinking about love,
Wondering if one day, true love would find its way,
For I have searched all my life for true love;
Anticipating I became as the sun rises everyday,
For I know someday, the sun would smile at me,
The day I would find my love and end my quest;
Though I've loved and adored many before,
But, in the end, I realized all were lust;
Lusts that were shrouded in love that never last.
Then, suddenly thereof, the sun rises daily,
With increasing dazzling beauty did the sun rose!
Then, at the set of the sun came the moon,
The moon with which you arrived my world!
How perfectly you have ended my quest!

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below