Without you in My Heart- poem

Without you residing in my heart every seconds;
The rainbow would loose all its colour,
Neither pinks, nor yellow or blue would be there!
A desert with no sand my heart would be.
without you residing in my heart every minute;
The sun would loose its glow in minute,
Not even a ray of light would be seen,
Without you residing in my heart every hour;
A mirage of hopes my dreams would remain,
Dreams we have together made would be gone;
For they cannot survive without you.
Without you residing in my heart every day;
Awaken passions and desires would be still,
For they cannot progress without you.

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below