The thougth of you- poem

Of all heart

Everyday I rouse mournfully in the mourning,
I grope around for you on my sleeping bed,
Feeling that somewhere around you are;
Hoping that somewhere you'll be found,
Though you are gone and no trace of you around,
The thought of you still hunt me everyday.
Though we are further apart;
Like the north and the south,
We may be on the same longitude;
And seem like we would never meet again,
The feelings of you still hunt me;
Augmenting my love for you stronger daily,
I wish we never part for we are better together.

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below