Your World I Sought- poem

How do I say 'I want to fill your heart?'
How do I say 'I want to share your pain?'
Around me you are always though.
But, making you mine remains a puzzle;
A puzzle only you can solve in a jiffy,
A puzzle your words alone can solve.
Though. Your sight I have with me always,
But, how do I fill your heart with love?
Somewhere, somehow, I am lost;
But not in your thought, not even once,
How do I say that I love you of all I have?
For I'm afraid of loosing you to disgust,
For I'm afraid of loosing to uncertainty,
Even. Not seconds I can bear to live without you;
For your world is what I triumph sought.

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below