I'll be Waiting- poem

Although, it may be hard to wait,
To waiting for you, my love!
When you are so close yet so far,
You are so close to my heart,
For you're in my thought;
When I think,
For you're in my heart;
When I breathe,
But, so far to my sight;
For my eyes to see,
To have you here by my side;
But even then, I am still here,
Yes. Still here waiting for you;
Waiting for you to come,
Even when uncertain it is,
I'll still be waiting for you;
To share the love that is long kept,
Long kept only for you my love.

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below