I WISH YOU KNOW- Poem

I wish you know the pain I feel,
Whenever I realize you were gone.
I wish it was a dream,
And none of this was real;
For being without you is hard as hell.
Those beautiful eyes that wear my hope,
When all roads are blocked,
When hopeless I became,
When no one was seemed to be around,
Those pampered smiles in your lips;
That awakens my desire to living,
And strengthens my shoulder to coping,
Those beautiful moments of togetherness,
None but all I miss as I move on;
Moving on to nowhere,
For you're not here by my side.

Poem By: S. Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below