Perfect Union- poem

What a beautiful day! The day I saw you.
What a wonderful path! The path I trace to you.
What an enticing look!
The look you wore; when we first met.
What a great mood I was... when I met you.
What an interesting discussion!
Discussion we made; when we first met.
What a joyous day... the day you let me in.
What a magical night... the night we merged.
What a lonely moment... moments I spend without you.
And, what a flavour... flavours you add to my life.
You see... such a perfect union we made!

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below