I'm Falling into You- Poem

I know I'm falling into you, falling like a snow.
Like a dream, it seemed, but could come true;
As heaven would,
Feeling good I am; as in paradise, falling into you,
Afraid, I thought I would, as rat does at the sight of cat;
To fall in love,
But, now I learnt that; love can't be made in fear.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below