Still Loving you- Poem

I could remember those days;
I'd paint my mood in blue shade.
When you're far from me;
I'd paint my soul to be with you.
When I need you, so badly!
I'd sketch my lips; to fit your desire.
I'd sketch your lips; to mine.
Draw your mouth, in imagination;
To my own,
And, in so doing,
I'd felt your feelings. Right in me;
Even though you are far away,
How lovely!
So lovely moments we'd spent.
And, I'll do better again,
Only if you could give me the chance,
To show you how much I care,
To display how much I still love you.

Poem By- S Arewa Olayinka

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINES ARE MISSING IN THIS POEM. To download a complete eBOOK that contains the complete poem and other poems within this blog, LoveLink Poem, click here

    Like this Poem? Next Thing to Do »
1- Bookmark this Poem for Direct Access Next Visit
2- Share this Poem with Friends on FaceBook
3- Tweet this Poem on Twitter
4- Mail a Friend this Poem

Using the buttons bellow:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you any comment, question or opinion on what you have just red? Please drop your comment in the box below